Cerelle and Cerazette are two brands of daily progestogen-only pill (POP), also known as mini-pill. In recent years prescribing of Cerazette in NHS decreased, in place of other brands, including Cerelle. Today I will discuss the reasons for this change and review different aspects of Cerelle vs Cerazette use.
Summary of the post:
- Cerelle vs Cerazette: are they the same?
- Cerelle vs Cerazette: How to take them?
- Cerelle vs Cerazette: common side effects
- Which contraceptive is more popular – Cerelle vs Cerazette?
- I used to be prescribed Cerazette, but not anymore. Why?
- Can I still request a doctor to prescribe Cerazette?
- Can I ask the pharmacy to dispense Cerazette instead of Cerelle?
- How can I get Cerazette pill? Can I buy Cerazette?
- Do generic, and branded drugs produce exactly the same effect?
- Alternative progesterone-only methods of contraception